Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sad feelings and 1 YEAR membership on fertility friend!

Last Friday I finally got my period. Oh well, it was better than continuing to take pregnancy tests wondering what the heck is going on! When it finally came I got a huge rush of sadness. Mostly because I just don't know why my body isn't capable of taking care of business like it's supposed to. I would just like to have a surprise pregnancy and get excited and have it stick!


When I miscarried in July the Midwife suggested that I go to the fertility clinic which is not a choice at the moment. She also said I will likely be going back to the perinatal center for high risk pregnancies. I was seen there with my Daughter due to the miscarriages, two spontaneous pneumothorax (lung collapse, yeah OUCH!) and also I have epilepsy (which has been controlled without medication for 6 years!) All of which were conditions previous to our Daughter's conception :) 


I was really hoping for a regular Ob-Gyn and midwife this time around. Once you're delivered, you go back for your 6 week postpartum visit and that's it. The relationship you built over those 9 months is over like a sad breakup! :( I think that was one of the most difficult postpartum issues I dealt with. Nobody ever tells you the maybe a little silly things your going to miss once baby comes into the world. I guess there's just some things you gotta do & I know my doctors there are the best of the best so I really can't complain. 


Also!! I got a sweet 1year membership to fertility friend! If you check out their facebook page- click the promos tab and they run DEEP DEEP discounts off their page! It doesn't last long, so you gotta snag it quick! 


Click here to see --> My Fertility Friend Chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment